How to use the grammar checker with VirtualWritingTutor.com
How to use the grammar checker with VirtualWritingTutor.com
Introduction
Hello everybody, my name is Maude, and I am currently studying for my second year in the Police Technology program at Ahuntsic College. After my 3 years in the program and my 3 months at the Quebec national police academy, I hope to become a police officer.
The Problem
Even thought’m still in college, I know that to be a successful police officer you have to make little to no mistake when it comes to writing. For example, after an intervention a police officer could have to write an email to a colleague or to a supervisor, This email could be seen by multiple people so to make a good impression this email will need to be error free, if you would like to improve your English skills the website I’m about to show you will definitely come in handy.
The Quest
Add a new tab at the top of the screen. In the address bar at the top of the screen in the middle, type the URL which is Virtualwritingtutor.com.
The Solution
By using the Grammar checker button, the Virtual Writing tutor will give you immediate feedback on the text or sentence you've just written. It'll give you your number of words, your number of paragraph, your error count, and even your error density.
The Conclusion
Thank you everybody for listening to my tutorial and I hope it helped you understand how to correctly use the grammar checker.
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 239
Total MP3 length: 00:00
Target structure count: 6
Error count: 0
Error density: 0%
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire