About Me !
About Me:
Hi class, my name is Maude Gauthier and I'm 17 years old (almost 18!). I live in Longueil, which is a long way from the cegep. It takes me approximately 3 hours of public transport each day to go to school and to finally come back home. Even though it's long and boring, I'm not complaining because I'm the one who chose to go to Ahuntsic in my program which is Police Technology. I'm beginning my second year in this program and I'm really enjoying it. This semester most of my classes are about intervention, we will do a lot of scenarios concerning police encounters, and we'll learn about all the different techniques of a good police intervention.
About my Blog:
Even though it's my first Blog, I feel like I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. I will be talking about my passions which are cooking, sports, music and more. Everybody is welcome to come and take a look at my posts, and this is why I want it to be about my passions more than my program because it's not everybody who likes to read about the Police Technology Program. And finally, I will try to make this blog error free to help you appreciate good English writing.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire